Jangan Tinguk Saja....Sign la juga ok...TQ!:)

My Wedding Countdown

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Activity...

Hello..HAU?

FYI, I am still alone at home. My housemate hasn't come back from Labuan. I don't know why it takes her so long to reach home...Maybe because the weather is not good. It's been raining for 4 hours now. Ok, guess what I'm doing now (other than blogging)...Hehehhe, yup...playing game from facebook. I'm not interested in playing those games before. I always ignored my friends' request when they invited me to join them because that time, I'm not an active facebooker yet...but now, I'm sure gonna check my FB at least once a day. Yesterday I went to KK to buy Latih Tubi books for my SPM students (Science and Physics), together with my two students cum fiance's niece and nephew. After that I went to the beauty centre where I had my facial to buy their facial products since I found it suitable for my skin. It costs me around RM400...huhuhuh, this is the first time I spent so much money for facial product...

Ok, back to my Sunday activity. This morning I didn't go to church because I woke up late...don't blame me ok, I slept late last night. Ok, after having my breakfast, I continue to do my work that is keying all the marks for kerja kursus PMR. I then, print it and yesss, I'M DONE! Then after that, I showered my cat, LACI and then watching TV. Around 1pm, I can feel my stomach drumming for food so I went to the kitchen and cooked rice...I did some simple cooking too...Sausage bakar and telur mata and opened the can food...kari kerang...hmmm, though simple but enak dimakan...

Around 2pm, the rain started to fall and that is when I'm getting sleepy...I checked my FB and played games and after that I can't stand no more, so I bring laci to bed to have a nice evening sleep...ekekkeke. I woke up at around 5pm and again turn on my laptop and yeah, YKI...facebook-ing again...and do some blog reading.

Ooo, I heard someone's coming. Maybe my housemate...ok then, got to stop here...will see u again...byeeeee

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

thanks for coming by my blog, Mel... do keep in touch... take care, God bless..

Just said...

Hi Mel, takut sia mau start with FB pnya games sbb takut addicted ba... hehee..